Breaking! Spencer Rattler named starting QB ; Jay Glazer reports Rattler expected to start next 3-4 games (month) until Carr’s return (8 Viewers)

I wanted Rattler, but thought they were going to start Haener.

Can't believe they did it. Haener must feel gut punched since he was the back up the past 4 games.

trying to hold back the excitement and tell myself he is a rookie and many mistakes can be made
You mean like the rookie mistake that our seasoned veteran threw to the other team on a good opening drive.

Over 2100 likes on Facebook in 20 minutes.

Announcing this early also has to do with getting energy back into a waning fanbase.
Are you trying to say that online ticket sale prices just went up? :scratch:

DA saying F it... why not? I respect the decision to see what we actually have in Rattler. This makes it pretty obvious that he knows what he has in Haener. Should be fun (and maybe brutal) this weekend!
yeah, I agree. I guess it makes sense. I think without the injures to the o-line and the 3 game skid, Allen maybe makes a more conservative choice and starts Haener.

But he knows his QB is going to be running for his life, so you go with the guy that has wheels and hope it keeps the defense honest.

For those worrying about us throwing Spencer "The Dispenser" Rattler TM to the wolves... fear not... the kid was thrown to the wolves when he left OU... and has been fending them off ever since.. He'll be fine.

Rattler is the better of the two, not taking anything away for. Haener who I live, but when we drafted Rattler he was clearly the most talented passer of the two.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom