Breaking! Spencer Rattler named starting QB ; Jay Glazer reports Rattler expected to start next 3-4 games (month) until Carr’s return (10 Viewers)

So glad they are going with him and not Haener. Ive never saw anything promising with him. Just another version of Book.

Dont know what Rattler will do, but im glad the Saints didnt go with the Qb thats obviously not much good.

Wait what happened to the people who DA would NEVER start Rattler cuz he wasn’t his guy?

Why would he announce this now and not wait until the last possible minute?
Because fans are rabid over this. It doesn’t really matter. The bucs were going to prepare for an inexperienced QB no matter who started.

Honestly we're in hail mary territory already here, so I like this. He needs to do the same thing on defense and trim the fat.

Ian Book didn’t have an NFL caliber arm and was throwing to Marquez Callaway and Lil Jordan Humphrey as his top 2 receivers in that game. Rattler is far more talented and should have Olave and Shaheed to throw to this week.

This

He produced 37 points with a skeleton crew at best in the preseason. As opposed to Jake he actually put points on the board.

With:

AK
Olave
Shaheed
Taysom
He should be fine skill position wise and have a couple of OL back.

I am not expecting him to light up the bucs like our old pal teddy bridgewater did in 2019 but I like his chances to produce tbh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom