Spoiler Spoiler Thread: Avengers Infinity War (1 Viewer)

As far as Strange reversing time during the gaunlet pull - remember what Mordo said "the bill comes due". That, or what someone else said - it's the only way.

I'm not sure I'm with the "never existed" theory considering the emotional reactions at the end. Obviously it can change, everyone felt those losses.

Optimus Prime said:
Wakanda's force field can stop a gigantic spaceship crashing into it but some of the aliens are able to push their way through? what's up with that??

I thought that Adam Warlock would make an appearance (since he played such a crucial part in the comics) wasn't that his pod at the Guardian's 2 post credits scene

*Adjusts nerd glasses*
Maybe it's some sort of frequency thing, the ones who got through were just lucky. I think Star Trek shields had something like that.

Yes, it was.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but it was confirmed that Hulk was not scared. He was upset with Banner and didn't want to help him.

Ahh, I like that a lot better.

I feel like this is leading towards a version of the Professor Hulk. The two personalities are going to come to some kind of understanding, maybe merge a bit. Probably not this level of intelligence, but he's been moving in that direction since Ragnarok.

dIfNpgi.jpg

I read a very stupid theory saying that Loki is still alive and is acting like he's Banner. That would mean that Banner is dead because Loki would have made him look like himself. But once Hulk gets carried away by the bifrost then his spell should have ended and Loki turns back into Banner. Plus Banner wouldn't have gotten chocked to death not to mention the fact that Loki makes the tesseract appear, something Banner couldn't do. Do people even think things through?

I think it’s got another good weekend of $70-80 million in the US before it loses some steam to Deadpool and Solo in consecutive weeks. I think it tops $1.5 billion global, but comes up short of $2 bil.

It officially has surpassed The Avengers for the highest grossing superhero film ever with 1.61 billion so far.

Remarkable that it's making more in its third weekend than a lot of movies make in their opening weekend. Of course, it is an awesome movie and deserves to set all of these records.

I feel like this is leading towards a version of the Professor Hulk. The two personalities are going to come to some kind of understanding, maybe merge a bit. Probably not this level of intelligence, but he's been moving in that direction since Ragnarok.

dIfNpgi.jpg

I'm thinking either that, or they do something like they did in the comics with Onslaught where Banner is "turned off" completely through some physic means (In the comics it was Jean Grey who did it, I think. Been a while since I read it, and I have no desire to revisit it) and he becomes "pure" Hulk with no Banner to hold his rage in check, and thus absurdly powerful even by Hulk standards.

I'm thinking either that, or they do something like they did in the comics with Onslaught where Banner is "turned off" completely through some physic means (In the comics it was Jean Grey who did it, I think. Been a while since I read it, and I have no desire to revisit it) and he becomes "pure" Hulk with no Banner to hold his rage in check, and thus absurdly powerful even by Hulk standards.

Or they can go the "Dr. Green" route from the Omega Hulk arc and just shoot Bruce in the head and force out smart Hulk.

Or they can go the "Dr. Green" route from the Omega Hulk arc and just shoot Bruce in the head and force out smart Hulk.

I believe that would not be an option because Banner has already tried to kill himself. He said "I put a bullet in my mouth, and the other guy spit it out."

Still consistent with my theory that they manage to find a way to do a do-over of the battle of Wakanda. Somehow (I have no idea how) they end up before the finger snap and get another chance to prevent it.

But let's be honest, I'm probably soooo wrong. Not one theory I had about IW was right. :LOL:

You're probably not wrong. Things are fluid with movie plots and with the advancements in CGI, probably easier now to redo scenes and make tweaks.

I still contend that after seeing the Killmonger character, they tweaked Thanos to be more like that and thus had to tweak those final battle scenes for consistency. Before IW he was ready to bathe in his enemy's blood. After IW he'd probably shed a tear and close their eyes.

You'll probably be seeing more of these "moral" villains with a cause now on.

I believe that would not be an option because Banner has already tried to kill himself. He said "I put a bullet in my mouth, and the other guy spit it out."

If the goal is to bring the Hulk out, it would definitely work. And, depending on the situation, it could work to bring out Dr. Green as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom