Star Wars: Andor (10 Viewers)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man, Luthan's ship is tricked out more than Boba's ride, that was some great flying as well...
That laser spin move was fun.

This episode was kind of slow paced, but that last 15 minutes or so was quite satisfying.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So, without really reading this thread.. should I watch this show? For some reason this is the only Star Wars one I haven't bothered with. Should I bother?

OP
OP
nolaspe

nolaspe

Slava Ukraini!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So, without really reading this thread.. should I watch this show? For some reason this is the only Star Wars one I haven't bothered with. Should I bother?
Did you like Rogue One?

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
The Midnight Boys podcast raised a good point that makes the speeches and decisions in this show hit so much harder.

We’ve never heard the names of Cassian Andor, Kino Loy, Luthen Rael, etc. before.

These were rebels who knew they would never get a medal ceremony on Yavin, or even get to go to the Ewok party as Force ghosts. They did that stuff anyway.

When Luthen says “I burn my life to make a sunrise I know I’ll never see.”, you know that is real. We (the viewers) know that he’s right.

Same with Andor’s, “I’d rather die fighting them than live giving them what they want”/“one way out” lines.

[/quote]

Last edited:

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Midnight Boys podcast raised a good point that makes the speeches and decisions in this show hit so much harder.

We’ve never heard the names of Cassian Andor, Kino Loy, Luthen Rael, etc. before.

These were rebels who knew they would never get a medal ceremony on Yavin, or even get to go to the Ewok party as Force ghosts.

When Luthen says “I burn my life to make a sunrise I know I’ll never see.”, you know that is real. We (the viewers) know that he’s right.

Love the midnight boys
pew pew

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom