The Chess Thread (2 Viewers)

You and Zack both
I’m so ****** at myself- and I had you worse than I had him

Somehow the Saints/giants game infected my play
you definitely had me concerned when you were in my crib eye balling me instead of the tatas on the TV

A Distinctive List of Cinema's Greatest Villains | Greatest villains, Gary  oldman, True romance

it's the same **** thing - i can either play offense or defense. i can't seem to do both
Yea it’s a common theme. Once your king is exposed it’s extremely hard to get back on offense. The knight sacrifice was bold and your Queen did crumble that whole side. Just by chance I had my major pieces in position to protect each other just long enough to get back on offense.

I figured I had missed all kinds of wins but the computer didn’t list any of those. But in the bellow position, I had many ways to move Queen. I chose to take pawn but I could have closed the box faster by bypassing the pawn to c7. I have to improve end games.

Attachments

• 6EE8A0EF-6A9B-49BA-B42B-D070CC07D586.png
    6EE8A0EF-6A9B-49BA-B42B-D070CC07D586.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 4
You and Zack both
I’m so ****** at myself- and I had you worse than I had him

Somehow the Saints/giants game infected my play

When you get up like that, try to trade out pieces. I think you had a chance to force a queen swap - which probably would have set you up to win the game.

@St. Chris sorry I closed that game out. I had sent that before the weekend. I have just been having trouble thinking moves ahead if I have more than 2 games going. Let me know when you are ready because I definitely want to play.

I figured I had missed all kinds of wins but the computer didn’t list any of those. But in the bellow position, I had many ways to move Queen. I chose to take pawn but I could have closed the box faster by bypassing the pawn to c7. I have to improve end games.

I can barely even see those pieces

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom