The Chess Thread (3 Viewers)

yea, i was playing you 3 at the same time, and weirdly moved into seemingly winning positions around the same time too
Dave was the only one i didn't poop the bed against
I was playing three at a time and I found I might form a decent two or three move Olán but by the time I got back to that game I would move something else. Really another side effect of not taking my time but less games helps.

I don't know if this will be interesting to any who have never studied or done any coding. I have never done it for a living but studied enough to understand concepts and was fascinated with some of it, especially recursive functions. I said all that to say, I have always been curious about the AI in chess games. Particularly, I was curious in the difference between AI and how we each think about moves. In case anyone else is similarly interested..(not a look at chess.com's AI but still i rough idea of how they begin)

https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/simple-chess-ai-step-by-step-1d55a9266977/

I'm playing a little bit better. Missed some obvious moves I could have done better.

Finally got a win vs Guido, heh. I haven't played in so long, but picking some of it back up has been fun.

I'm playing a little bit better. Missed some obvious moves I could have done better.

Finally got a win vs Guido, heh. I haven't played in so long, but picking some of it back up has been fun.
You are playing much much better. You flipped the script on me and I thought you were going to win. Think you just rushed it a bit in the end game but it was a great game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom