The Nascar Thread (2 Viewers)

Man, today's Xfinity road course race was fantastic.

SVG was solid today. His victory lap was great. He's an awesome dude.

Watching the cup race but missed the 1st stage and the first 20 laps of the 2nd. Bell looks to run away with this one. That car is FAST!

That was a crazy finish. Race overall was alright. But the last 10 laps or so...Holy sheet, lol. Always fun to see a surprise winner. Loved seeing Hocevar getting P8. This was his first Cup race last year. Carson is the real deal. 21 years old and getting it done. Good for him!

Already 3 cautions in the first stage in Sonoma. Hamlin is out with a blown engine causing the first. 4-5 car wreck causes the 3rd.

Crazy race. Lots of cautions in the first half and only one in the 2nd half because Truex and Busch run out of gas on the final lap costing both a top 10 finish. Truex actually had to use the starter to get his car across the finnish line.

Crazy race. Lots of cautions in the first half and only one in the 2nd half because Truex and Busch run out of gas on the final lap costing both a top 10 finish. Truex actually had to use the starter to get his car across the finnish line.
Ross dumped Busch, then the 8 car ran out of gas. Lmao.

Rarely do I get to watch an Xfinity race, but I am home today instead of having to work. Todays race looks to be interesting being a short track with I believe new pavement causing tire wear issues. 35 laps in and Almndinger (SP ?) is out due to a blown right front from wear.

Rarely do I get to watch an Xfinity race, but I am home today instead of having to work. Todays race looks to be interesting being a short track with I believe new pavement causing tire wear issues. 35 laps in and Almndinger (SP ?) is out due to a blown right front from wear.
Yeah, this bodes well for the Cup race also. Looking forward to that.

Another blown tire with 3 to go in the 1st stage. Not sure if Burton got new tires or not in the first caution if he did then It doesn't look good for a lot of drivers. They only have 5 sets and many will be on their 3rd at the start of the 2nd stage. The 2nd is also 75 laps while the 3rd is 100. This means quite a few will be trying to finish on heavily worn tires.

Another blown tire with 3 to go in the 1st stage. Not sure if Burton got new tires or not in the first caution if he did then It doesn't look good for a lot of drivers. They only have 5 sets and many will be on their 3rd at the start of the 2nd stage. The 2nd is also 75 laps while the 3rd is 100. This means quite a few will be trying to finish on heavily worn tires.
Keep in mind, 3 drivers did go the distance in the first stage, so they already have a big advantage over the others.

Keep in mind, 3 drivers did go the distance in the first stage, so they already have a big advantage over the others.
Thats why this is going to get real interesting in the late 3rd stage.

Wow. A driver out because a fire in the cockpit.

That was something I have never seen before. While towing the 2 car back to the garage the front end burst into flames.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom