Threatened at Gas Station (1 Viewer)

I'm not sure what you mean, where did that emotion fart come from? I just meant the stink of all this quibbling smells like 0-2 spreading. Besides you're far from the only quibbler and not even the only side in that quibble.

Farts only come from one place.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vPQgfaB3S1c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

clearly this story needs no further detail

It's not farfetched. I used to carry (not since kids came along) and I had a guy try to rob me at a gas station once. Told me "get out of the car!" I pulled my .357 out from under the seat, tapped it a couple times against the window and he bounced. Gas stations late at night, especially in not-so-great neighborhoods, not the place to be.

pretty sure this was about one hour or two past louisville..near bowling green.mom and pop place...this is just of the highway..north/south are odd numbers so i think it's on 75? the route. diner right next door..we brought our dog with us and it was a potty break for all of us in the middle of many trees for our old boston terrier..me and the bride went into a very suspect bathroom. they had those rolling hot dogs there..warm buns..packaged relish..onions..mostly water and also mustard.the chip selection was unreal..we were entering the zapps area..

she said i will eat the chips but i'm not eating one of those hot dogs

about 4 hours later we stopped for another break..she had no problem with eating a arby's roast beef..but those awesome gas station hot fogs were not good enough..

and you people wonder why this world is so screwed up

lots of crazy things happen at those gas stations....

especially when you're in the middle of kentucky while watching a farm tractor pull up.

you would think the fella would have a bunch of fuel in a tank on his farm.

i ate the hot dogs outside of the truck..she pulled up towards the fields

so the pumps could be free in lane..the fields were maybe 70 feet away..50? basically,we wanted to keep stretching out..since we were in the truck for many ounces of time..actually gallons.
good luck and stay safe..

p.s.-to the original poster..have you and your bride ever considered getting bicycles..they sell rock solid locks these days.

most folks..even semi older ones have no patience these days..this is why so many people are so full of stress.......

take is slow

i also remember getting cheetos or cheese doritos to..

on that stop that is.

now they serve pizza at gas stations..somewhere far outside of chicago..maybe towards milwaukee we had a few slices..not very good.kind of like ..celeste.

It's not farfetched. I used to carry (not since kids came along) and I had a guy try to rob me at a gas station once. Told me "get out of the car!" I pulled my .357 out from under the seat, tapped it a couple times against the window and he bounced. Gas stations late at night, especially in not-so-great neighborhoods, not the place to be.

Oh, I'm not doubting his story (unlike some...ONE person ) is just a helluva thing to drop without further comment
Like if we have a 3 page discussion about Christina Hendricks and some guy is like "yeah I got to 2nd base with her" and then bounces

I don't wear a Prosthetic arm so it's usually obvious that I'm disabled. Well during winter I blend in more because I just tuck my jacket sleeve into my jackets front pocket and it looks like I'm just walking with my hand in my pocket. Anyway, back in 06 I got into an argument with a guy who was sitting on my car outside of a Chinese restaurant I had stopped at. I was baffled that he was upset about me being upset. He seemed way more aggressive than any other person would be in that same situation. As soon as I started moving towards my car he pulled out a little revolver. I was so confused as to how we got to this point. I asked him why he had a gun out over him sitting on my car. He said it was because I had my hand in my pocket.mind you, at this point I had totally forgot that my sleeve was tucked into my pocket. I told him that I had one arm and when he realized, he just walked off. I realize right then and there that there's a lot of people out here who shouldn't be allowed to have a gun. I know that he was extra aggressive because he knew he had the gun in his pocket ready. I might have lost my life that night, over him sitting on my car. ? I say that to say you did the right thing. You could've easily loss your life simply because an idiot with a gun wanted any excuse to use it. It's scary knowing that I almost died to gun violence at home only a year after surviving actual war.

clearly this story needs no further detail
well.. it does in a bakers dozen dose..maybe he is near columbus and i don't see his age but some firepit maniac poured fuel all over a self serve gas station shed..one that had the slip the money type windows.you know how it is when you go to the bank..not now but years ago..the drive thru.

i support all gun owners with permits..fuel attendants..store owners and the list goes on..

we need to start a focus in about gas stations..mini marts that serve food...

what's more important..one of those microwave pocket pies or having a pistol put up to your face...i'm opting for the pocket pie (hot pocket-[tm]..i have no affiliation with that company and i never will

if that would have happened to me..i would have said do it.."pull the trigger you dumb **** because if you don't i'm going to beat the **** out of you here in clear daylight or with the moon shining over our heads,it's your skull call"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom