Threatened at Gas Station (1 Viewer)

You're so snarky, aren't you.

Of course flashing a gun is uncalled for in most situations and stupid. I'm just saying it feels like OP is holding out on us.

We can still be mad at the gun flashing maniac and suspect OP of doing more than he said he did, can't we.

Oh, I got that. I got that you think OP did something that provoked the gun flashing. But short of OP flashing a gun himself...

My life has been saved by having my firearm at a gas station.

Sorry to still be alive, I guess. :idunno:

Well, this anecdote is good enough for me.

I think all gas station visitors should be armed. Because really, there's nothing that goes better with live ammunition than refined, high-octane fossil fuels.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4xwsZ5vC5Oc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One a related note: Why are boat motors so insanely finicky? It's not new technology, but I don't know a single guy with a boat who doesn't spend hours every month fiddling with it and who doesn't have at least three "There I was, in the middle of the lake/ocean/river when my motor just decided it wouldn't start." stories.

What the hell is up with that?
Boat motors are common. they're exactly like high-performance motors hot rods in that you can have the motor run absolutley perfect one day, do nothing at all to it, then have the exact same conditions the next day and the motor is just, well, off. The explanation offered by the mechanic was that there was nothing at all wrong with the motor, it just didn't "feel" like running well and took the day off.

**** on 'em :hihi:

Oh, I got that. I got that you think OP did something that provoked the gun flashing. But short of OP flashing a gun himself...

I never said that he did something to provoke it. I just felt like his story was weird.

Somebody needs no roll down the window until this 0-2 passes out of the air.

Somebody needs no roll down the window until this 0-2 passes out of the air.

Listen, you have to be pretty dense to conflate questioning the recounting of a story with a justification for gun play.

We are just supposed to believe every tom dick and harry and the stories they tell on the internet?

The point is, flashing a gun is so uncalled for that it lends itself to ribbing the OP for his recollection of events. There was potential for humor here, if 1) OP could take a joke and 2) everybody's panties weren't so scrunched up about guns.

Anyway, no harm meant, OP. Be careful at the gas stations.

I'm not sure what you mean, where did that emotion fart come from? I just meant the stink of all this quibbling smells like 0-2 spreading. Besides you're far from the only quibbler and not even the only side in that quibble.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom