Titanic submersible es morte (5 Viewers)

happy-days-jump.gif

Happy Days ran for 7 more years after this. What that means for this thread is unknown, but it is a dark portent.

I would like to announce a few positions on my election team:

Security: @Complex Kid
Anyone with “Kid” in his name, fast guns. So fast. I asked him to join and he was shaking my hands and knocking down fans so quick. He’s not just quick with his guns either ladies l, if you know what I mean.
Nice, yeah!
Social Media Director: @jboss
Can lay down the tweets and posts so fast. People are going to log on, see a message and before the can respond bam, a message on another app. It’s gonna be great.
Own social media and you own the opposition.
Speech Writer: @guidomerkinsrules
Can say so much and so little all at once. You will be left dazed and confused. Most of the time I don’t even know how to respond because I am so confused.
Bamboozling is an art form, especially when combined with interpretative dancing.
General Consultant: @DaveXA
I trust him completely. Best lawyer. Maybe a position on my Supreme Court one day. A real tough guy.
This role should go to @superchuck500 . He's the real deal. :9:
Policy Advisor: @texasjefe
He impressed me with handling that rude passenger on the last page. He can make the rules. And they’re going to be great rules. Rules like no one has ever seen before.
He knows the phrase "rules for thee..."
Communications Director: @Madmarsha
I mean she’s a she. No one communicates like a woman. I have great respect for the women. My mom was a woman. Talked all the time. She can make a mean sandwich too.
I'll drink to that! :cheer:
Finance Director: @SaintRob
Any man that says he can make the failclowns pay for my paywall, that’s a guy I want. He has experience too. Big walls little walls, it doesn’t matter. They’re all great. People line up just to lean on one of his walls.
As long as they pay for the premium gold plated paywall, I'm all in. :yes:
Thank you and MAFGA!!! (Make Americas Forums Great Again)
Who dat!

From what I read, the signal they detected was immediately shared with those leading the search and used to hone in on a search area, but that the sound of the implosion wasn’t determined to be definitive and they continued looking. Should they have done something differently?

The article I read, WSJ, conveyed no information about it being shared with the people leading the search. It's fair enough that it wasn't definitive. I would expect that it wouldn't be, and obviously they have no duty to share anything with the media nor the public at large. I would've thought it should be shared once it became an all consuming news story, rather than having broadcasts around the world droning on about how much time they have left. At least one broadcast from overseas was showing an air countdown timer whilst that's not the US Navy's fault they certainly could've largely put it to bed by just sharing their suspicions based on the evidence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom