Titanic submersible es morte (3 Viewers)

I fear you would be the only to vote for that (including me)
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
It’s not that I feel you would abuse it, I just wouldn’t want to see a soul as good as your wrestling with such temptation
(Only half joking, I do think you’re a good egg - I’m being poetic with the soul thing but not sarcastic)

otoh, if someone like Marsha had the power 😳
I could see her infracting me over any number of things then making me post like DadsDream for a week before I was freed (perhaps that was sarcasm)
Some of us can remember what posting like DD leads to, lol.

a3e99e0b-faf3-4f93-858a-a638b0385228_text.gif
"And ANOTHER thing about the Khmer Rouge!!!..."

Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you something. I am doing tremendous. The polls, they love me. They say, "Wow, this guy is fantastic. Nobody has ever seen anything like it." My numbers are through the roof. People can't get enough of me. They're saying, "We need this guy. He's a winner." And you know what? They're right.

I'm also getting tremendous support. People are lining up to donate to my campaign. They're saying, "Take my money. Take it all. We believe in you." It's incredible. I've got the best supporters, the most loyal people you've ever seen. They're smart, they're successful, and they know a winner when they see one.

So let me tell you, folks, the future is bright. With your support, we're going to make this forum great again. We're going to post so much, you'll get tired of posting. Believe me, it's going to be incredible. Thank you, and God bless America!

You missed the "I've had great big huge handsome men straight from central casting coming up to me with tears in their eyes and saying "Sir, thank you for making Saints Report great again".

I fear you would be the only to vote for that (including me)
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
It’s not that I feel you would abuse it, I just wouldn’t want to see a soul as good as your wrestling with such temptation
(Only half joking, I do think you’re a good egg - I’m being poetic with the soul thing but not sarcastic)

otoh, if someone like Marsha had the power 😳
I could see her infracting me over any number of things then making me post like DadsDream for a week before I was freed (perhaps that was sarcasm)
I would use the admin power from a desire to do good... But through me, it would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine.

I would like to announce a few positions on my election team:

Security: @Complex Kid
Anyone with “Kid” in his name, fast guns. So fast. I asked him to join and he was shaking my hands and knocking down fans so quick. He’s not just quick with his guns either ladies l, if you know what I mean.

Social Media Director: @jboss
Can lay down the tweets and posts so fast. People are going to log on, see a message and before the can respond bam, a message on another app. It’s gonna be great.

Speech Writer: @guidomerkinsrules
Can say so much and so little all at once. You will be left dazed and confused. Most of the time I don’t even know how to respond because I am so confused.

General Consultant: @DaveXA
I trust him completely. Best lawyer. Maybe a position on my Supreme Court one day. A real tough guy.

Policy Advisor: @texasjefe
He impressed me with handling that rude passenger on the last page. He can make the rules. And they’re going to be great rules. Rules like no one has ever seen before.

Communications Director: @Madmarsha
I mean she’s a she. No one communicates like a woman. I have great respect for the women. My mom was a woman. Talked all the time. She can make a mean sandwich too.

Finance Director: @SaintRob
Any man that says he can make the failclowns pay for my paywall, that’s a guy I want. He has experience too. Big walls little walls, it doesn’t matter. They’re all great. People line up just to lean on one of his walls.

Thank you and MAFGA!!! (Make Americas Forums Great Again)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom