Ukraine (25 Viewers)

Drones working in unison- FPV- damages/destroys armor, causing infantry to flee. followed by drone drops on the infantry that fled. With none of their equipment ( or whatever they had in hand at the time )

I actually feel sorry for these bastiges.

Good news! Scientists used 150 AI models and every one of them came to the conclusion that humans will solve climate change inadvertently through nuclear war.
I don't think having a Snow Piercer-like new Ice Age world is the most desirable, prudent way to be solving human-caused climate change. Even though, in Snowpiercer's, the TV series version on TNT and now AMC, the reason the world got extremely cold again was due to global warming becoming such a threat scientists experimented with a radical, desperate, untested formula to attempt to lower the world's temperature back to more acceptable levels, and it backfired on a apacolyptic scale.

Last edited:
Either that, or AI will solve climate change advertently through nuclear war.
That is another terrifying scenario from another sci-fi dystopian movie series from the 1980's and this involves AI turning into Skynet and designing, creating, and mass producing nearly-indestructable cyborgs or liquid metal T-1000 killing machines.

AI doesn't need to turn into Skynet to save us from ourselves that badly.

I actually feel sorry for these bastiges.

Not unless they were forced at gunpoint. I'm not sure how many of those there are

I realize surrender is not exactly easy, because UKR drone operators are basically KOS'ing these days. There's supposed to be a hotline, not sure how realistic it is. RuAF do seem to be able to get their hands on cell phones.

That is another terrifying scenario from another sci-fi dystopian movie series from the 1980's and this involves AI turning into Skynet and designing, creating, and mass producing nearly-indestructable cyborgs or liquid metal T-1000 killing machines.

AI doesn't need to turn into Skynet to save us from ourselves that badly.
We just need a giant space umbrella. (I'm a Putin level genius)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom