Ukraine (26 Viewers)

This is an interesting subject. This is an always problem both Russian and Soviet army's have faced. Those areas have those water borne diseases in the swamps and soils, those diseases affect the populations of those areas all the time.

It plagued Baba Vanga's husband during his WWII service, and was in part a cause of his death at a young age despite him surviving the war, his health was ruined. The reason I brought it up Baba Vanga was a legendary soothsayer. There's a long film about here and this issue is a large part of her story. This film will show you a lot about the peasant life in the rural areas in Bugara where she was.

A lot about the culture of the bottom end of wealth, a lot about the Russian Orthodox Church.

For the year that the large Russian nuclear sub was lost at sea, she had predicted a horrible drowning of many people in Kursk, it turns out that the city Kursk wasn't were the drowning of so many occured, her prediction was misunderstood, that nuclear sub was also named Kursk.

There are also scores of video's like these about her predictions for the future. She's been dead for quite a while but one of her predictions which is coming up, is that she predicts the assassination of Putin. I don't know if the example video I'm posting has that in it. I didn't watch the video, I was posting it as an example of a type of video, and the cover shows what she looked like toward the end of her life.

That's good.

But I wouldn't expect it to stop the production of gunpowder there.

Explosions at gunpowder plant's are not an uncommon thing. They build them spread out with there being duplication of the major parts of the powder making process. They can have an explosion in one part of the plant and still keep up production in the unaffected other parts of the plant.

They are dangerous places to work. I've never worked at one, but I have had a hard hat tour through one. Seen how it is done.

I doubt that the accidental drops were caused by faulty guidance. Those bombs have attachment rings that are used by the drop mechanisms to hold the bomb under the wing.

Those rings were designed for the bomb, but not for the bomb and a set of added on guidance wings folded up underneath them. Adding weight and causing air turbulence while the aircraft is in the air. I'm pretty sure that the wings under the bomb cause it to be yanked around by the air it is passing through at high speed.

My guess if either the mounting rings on the bombs are breaking, or the hook release mechanism in the pylon which hook onto the bombs rings are breaking under too much load.

Here it is a situation that by the time the fire department arrives a fire will be completely out of control. I have four mowers to mow my yearly acres of weeds for my required fire prevention chores.

The climate change we've experienced so far has made mowing when it is too dry very dangerous. We have rocks here which if they are struck by hardened iron will throw off sparks which can ignite the grass. (That's somewhat like the old flint and steel fire making method)

Every mower I have has been modified to carry a fire extinguisher on the handle, they have long hoses that reach down under the mower. If I do start a fire mowing I will have about 15 seconds to react before a fire gets too big.

I have started a fire that way once this year, I was able to stomp it out when it was about the size of a tennis ball. I got lucky. My mowers didn't go back out there until I had them all modified. This year has been impossible, it went from wet to dry way too fast for us to keep up.

The reason I have four mowers is there are two of us mowing, and we each need a spare mower, they constantly suffer damage. When it's time to mow, it's important to get that mowing done while it's still a bit moist, if not a bit green.

I also have many fire extinguishers at both of my homes.

I doubt that the accidental drops were caused by faulty guidance. Those bombs have attachment rings that are used by the drop mechanisms to hold the bomb under the wing.

Those rings were designed for the bomb, but not for the bomb and a set of added on guidance wings folded up underneath them. Adding weight and causing air turbulence while the aircraft is in the air. I'm pretty sure that the wings under the bomb cause it to be yanked around by the air it is passing through at high speed.

My guess if either the mounting rings on the bombs are breaking, or the hook release mechanism in the pylon which hook onto the bombs rings are breaking under too much load.
Do the glide bombs use GPS (or Russian equivalent)? If so they can be (theoretically) jammed/spoofed

Do the glide bombs use GPS (or Russian equivalent)? If so they can be (theoretically) jammed/spoofed
I don't know what they use.

Insofar as the seem to drop pretty often on Belgrod, that would not be in range for a misguidance from anywhere where they would have been in glide range to have hit Ukraine.

That factor rules out misguidence, and suggest that the bombs are breaking away from their aircraft on the way to their drop point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom