Ukraine (40 Viewers)

There's almost certainly more to this story. I mean, just lifting restrictions only takes a phone call. It could be they'll have to hash out what the new ground rules will be...but I suspect they're gonna talk more weapons transfers. Just a thought anyway.

Good. Time to hit all those planes, airfields, command posts, whatever, that target maternity wards, hospitals, marketplaces, playgrounds, and wherever citizens (especially children) should be free from Orcish slaughter.

Go fork 'em up, boys.
I believe Ru has moved all air assets possible beyond range of ATACMs in anticipation following Kursk. This may be more about pushing supply lines further back thus reducing Ru tactical effectiveness along the front.

I believe Ru has moved all air assets possible beyond range of ATACMs in anticipation following Kursk. This may be more about pushing supply lines further back thus reducing Ru tactical effectiveness along the front.

and expanding the Kursk Bulge.

and expanding the Kursk Bulge.
I left off that there was an exploratory invasion from Ukr north of the Seym towards Rylsk. That would be a massive chunk and likely precipitate an issue in Korenevo defenses. IDK if it's feasible, but it's something Ru will have to consider at least.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom