Ukraine (18 Viewers)

MAKS 24 has now achieved the lowly status of David D with this latest Twitter post. That status being that I'm tired of this useless source.

I could make up my own news while daydreaming and that would be better than what MAKS 24 posts.

After posting her tweet thread above I went back to see what she's been posting. It's interesting, and she's very active insofar as tweeting. She also raises money for the Ukrainian army like Oskii does.

Is it safe to assume the vast majority of Russian soldiers are males between 19-30?

If so, based on the population breakdown that I looked up, Russias casualties are just under 10% of their entire population in that demographic in the first year of this conflict.

Is it safe to assume the vast majority of Russian soldiers are males between 19-30?

If so, based on the population breakdown that I looked up, Russias casualties are just under 10% of their entire population in that demographic in the first year of this conflict.
19 to 30 would describe the age of conscripted personnel, but the conscripted personnel have not be much used in Ukraine. It's against Russian law for them to be used unless Russia declares that this is a war.

In Ukraine they have been using mobilized personnel and they would be more like 35 as an average age. A lot of them will be old men.

The Ukrainian army might be even older.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom