What’s wrong with you guys? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
So much whining , we are one play from being 3-1 if not 4-0 (when carr got injuries ), they will find their stride it’s a long season , chill pill, it’s like you have never watched football. Mind you carr is new to team and chemistry is stills developing .

So much whining , we are one play from being 3-1 if not 4-0 (when carr got injuries ), they will find their stride it’s a long season , chill pill, it’s like you have never watched football. Mind you carr is new to team and chemistry is stills developing .
That's your optimistic side showing. We could very well be 0-4. If you are not concerned, then you must have been watching different games than the ones I watched. This team is not coached well at all. Players seemed visibly frustrated today.

I'm with you. Look at Burrow and the Bengals. It's a long season. Mahomes is not looking too sporty against the Jets so far tonight. Spoiled fans.

Did you actually watch these last 4 games? The offense has been awful in all 4, with only moments of respectability. The defense started strong, but midway through the Packers game forward, they've been getting gashed. Record isn't everything, this team looks really bad. And it's 2-2 even with your optimism.

This might be the most gold colored glasses take I have seen. This team is horrible right now. If you can't see that the coaching is bad then I don't know what you have been watching every week.

We beat the Titans by 1 point, got lucky the refs screwed up the Carr fumble. We gave the horrible Panthers a shot. They should have never been an onside kick away from tying that game. We blew a 17 point lead last week and then got the pants whooped off of us today.

I am all for optimism, but we also have to be realistic, and the reality is that this team is a long ways away from being a good team, let alone a playoff team.

This might be the most gold colored glasses take I have seen. This team is horrible right now. If you can't see that the coaching is bad then I don't know what you have been watching every week.

We beat the Titans by 1 point, got lucky the refs screwed up the Carr fumble. We gave the horrible Panthers a shot. They should have never been an onside kick away from tying that game. We blew a 17 point lead last week and then got the pants whooped off of us today.

I am all for optimism, but we also have to be realistic, and the reality is that this team is a long ways away from being a good team, let alone a playoff team.
We have also faced a lot of injuries, our RB has been injuried , oline has not become cohesive yet , receivers and defense have balled out, Carr will be good, you guys just need to chill and come back at end of season to this thread to eat crow

jen-ok.gif

We kept our "offensive coordinator" who couldn't average 20 points per game in his first year truly in the role and then signed a free agent QB to a $150 million dollar contract, and we've scored 4 touchdowns on offense through 4 games. I'll let you figure it out.

I honestly am a glass half full guy as well, but when a coaching staff keeps showing you who they are, it would be ignorant not to acknowledge it. Sadly, this isn’t MLB, coaching matters in this game BIG TIME. You’re watching players quit (Olave), you’re watching players be inconsistent, you’ve watched players run wrong routes multiple times, the offense is as bad as it was in game one in game 4, the defense is getting worse, and I could go on.

At some point you have to at least say, there’s probably too many problems to fix. I honestly believe we will win 9 games. But with this schedule that does nothing but get us stuck with the worst coaching staff in the NFL for another year

Ummm Sir/Ma'am, this is a fan forum. Optimism is not allowed here, sorry but I'm going to have to take you in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom