What’s wrong with you guys? (1 Viewer)

...and 2 plays away from being 0-4.

Worth noting: you can't be one play away from being 4-0 when your record is 2-2.
Yep. This team is much closer to being 0-4 than 4-0.

Wirh 4-0 teams it is never said they are this close to 0-4. Why?. Because you can't play poorly and be 4-0.

So much whining , we are one play from being 3-1 if not 4-0 (when carr got injuries ), they will find their stride it’s a long season , chill pill, it’s like you have never watched football. Mind you carr is new to team and chemistry is stills developing .

So much whining , we are one play from being 3-1 if not 4-0 (when carr got injuries ), they will find their stride it’s a long season , chill pill, it’s like you have never watched football. Mind you carr is new to team and chemistry is stills developing .
Look, "zeek55", if that indeed IS your name (your age is not 55 years old nor were you apparently born in '55 and I HIGHLY doubt you only drive 55 mph and yet you use the phrase "chill pill". I mean, what kind of scam are you running here?), what good will it do if we're hitting our stride in, say, December? It's game 4 and we're not seeing ANY stride. No identity, can't find the end zone to save our lives, relying on field goals by a rookie kicker who isn't even allowed onto the field cos he looks like a 12-year-old fan. Yes, there ARE some bright spots but I feel like the coaching staff are collectively hanging their hats on that in some "see, we are SO doing our jobs" sleight of hand.

With all that off my chest, I hope you're right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom