What’s wrong with you guys? (2 Viewers)

They can’t wait for anything! They have to clean house now! To not do anything sends a terrible message to the team. Man, I don’t want to go back to the years of FA’s not wanting to come here because we were so bad as a team. That’s what’s going to happen if we don’t fix this pronto!

It would be nice to see them turn it around but is unlikely. This is really feeling like, at best, a 7 or 8 win season

Olave notably looked very frustrated
He wasn't the only one. The sideline didn't look into it. When the team needed a play to be made, nobody made it until the interception. Then we hand the ball to our fullback and he fumbles. We are throwing passes to a damn fullback when Miller, our rookie draft pick, is sitting on the sidelines. Pete has no business being an OC.

Our fans are spoiled and soft.

They lack the grit of the hopeless optimism that fans had in my youth.

Now they just want arcade type scores, double digit wins every week or else it’s “fire everyone”
How can any Saints fan be soft after watching this team for so long? Maybe you're talking about fans who just started watching in 2006.

So much whining , we are one play from being 3-1 if not 4-0 (when carr got injuries ), they will find their stride it’s a long season , chill pill, it’s like you have never watched football. Mind you carr is new to team and chemistry is stills developing .
I had more than enough games last year where we were just one play away from winning.

Now, a year older, wiser, and more bitter, I know that being one play away from winning means losing.

If you combine our scores through these 1st 4 games, we would lose to last week's Dolphins 70-62.
I’m not saying we don’t have plenty of room for improvement, but the incessant arguments about Winston or Hill should be starting over Carr, and daily multiple threads and posts to fire the offensive coordinator and head coach are exhausting and ridiculous.

We have it better than a lot of fans, and these things take time to gel.

We have come a long way from the aints and bagheads, but so many of us are act petulant and whiny and it’s exhausting.

Our fans are spoiled and soft.

They lack the grit of the hopeless optimism that fans had in my youth.

Now they just want arcade type scores, double digit wins every week or else it’s “fire everyone”

I'll take just 2 tds in a game. Just 2.

We are a flailing offense. We have no purpose, rhythm or consistency. With the talent at QB, RB and WR, that's just inexcusable. Offense, when in rhythm (play calling and execution), is very good. But we only see very small glimpses, which means it's capable, but something is holding it back. So a lot of frustration is born out of the fact that most see it, but we just don't get it consistently.

I'll take just 2 tds in a game. Just 2.

We are a flailing offense. We have no purpose, rhythm or consistency. With the talent at QB, RB and WR, that's just inexcusable. Offense, when in rhythm (play calling and execution), is very good. But we only see very small glimpses, which means it's capable, but something is holding it back. So a lot of frustration is born out of the fact that most see it, but we just don't get it consistently.
We have been without our best playmaker until today, and today our QB was playing injured.

It’s not like we have been at 100% yet.

It took a while hope for Drew Brees and Sean Payton to gel.

It wasn’t an instant and immediate 30 pig offense.

I’m not saying we don’t have plenty of room for improvement, but the incessant arguments about Winston or Hill should be starting over Carr, and daily multiple threads and posts to fire the offensive coordinator and head coach are exhausting and ridiculous.

We have it better than a lot of fans, and these things take time to gel.

We have come a long way from the aints and bagheads, but so many of us are act petulant and whiny and it’s exhausting.
Got it...we should just be content with them keeping on, keeping on and expect things to magically gel :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom