Music What Song/Album Are You Listening To? (2 Viewers)

CanuckSaint26

Bring 'Em To The Dome!
Ratings
Sticky Post
Very Simple, just a thread about what song you are currently listening to, usually reminds people of past songs that they used to enjoy, and just shows the taste of music of people.

When You Were Young - The Killers

followed by

Santeria - Sublime

Enjoy!

Ratings
Something about that angels smile and devils eyes says buckcherry lit up or a new drugs in the news. Pop evil bosses daughter of course. If your watching on YouTube DONT stab the king in the back it's a bad look and a bad name and a super wolf blood moon.Dio Sabbath out till next time. Sweet dreams everyone.

Ratings
Spirits - The Strumbellas

twenty one pilots - Chlorine

I really think we are seeing the new musical movement that will put it's mark in history. So glad the musical drought is about over.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Ratings
Michael Franti and Spearhead has another new album out. I've really liked his stuff going all the way back to his first single "Hole in the Bucket" back in the early nineties.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Ratings
Very positive song!
I really dig it. Totally getting the album. He's all about the positivity and has been for a long time now. Spearhead was one of the first non-rock music artists I really got into as a kid. Then that grew exponentially over the years, of course.

Ratings
I really dig it. Totally getting the album. He's all about the positivity and has been for a long time now. Spearhead was one of the first non-rock music artists I really got into as a kid. Then that grew exponentially over the years, of course.
Considering life is so stressful, I can see how people would be looking for positive vibrations. Glad your listening to something that is uplifting.

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
Diamond VIP Contributor
Ratings
Spirits - The Strumbellas

twenty one pilots - Chlorine

I really think we are seeing the new musical movement that will put it's mark in history. So glad the musical drought is about over.

There was never a drought, it just required looking a little harder to find it. That Strumbellas song is almost three years old.

I always scour the new releases on Spotify and Pitchfork for stuff I like. Last week a Pitchfork review sent me to this new release - Diva Sweetly. It's nothing great, but I love the mid-90s indy/alt sound. Been listening all week.

Ratings
There was never a drought, it just required looking a little harder to find it. That Strumbellas song is almost three years old.

I always scour the new releases on Spotify and Pitchfork for stuff I like. Last week a Pitchfork review sent me to this new release - Diva Sweetly. It's nothing great, but I love the mid-90s indy/alt sound. Been listening all week.

Superchuck,

Yeah, they are o.k.. Ever hear of folk punk hobo music?

Some of it's pretty good, others are a little rough...I'm thinking the next wave of music is gonna be hippie-punk music, sort of 60s/90s mixed together. See for yourself and tell me what you think..

Jameth

Formerly jrich7720
Ratings
Can anyone name me that super catchy hit song from circa 1992 by a band that sounded just like U2? I thought it was a U2 song for years and years, until it came up on some VH1 documentary. One of the guys even mentioned that it sounded just like U2.

Anyways, I’ve gone through a bunch of lists of hit songs for 1992 and nearby years and I can’t turn up the name of it. It’s going to drive me up the wall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom