World Cup 2022 - Qatar (with SR Pick'Em league) (6 Viewers)

Crap I forgot to finish my picks. 😔
I might as well have:
-I started putting together metrics to help with the picks around 3pm.

-Went to the kids place to feed them, play some video games, and UNO.

-Cameback to my place about 9:30, decided it was a long week and decided to eat a few fantastic fungi.

-At about 2:30am, had an oh-shirt moment, got on, and made my picks under the influence

-Cameback to my place about 9:30, decided it was a long week and decided to eat a few fantastic fungi.

-At about 2:30am, had an oh-shirt moment, got on, and made my picks under the influence
So, you got Tulane, Pelicans, Argentina, Netherlands, A-Team, 2019 LSU Football, Globetrotters, and North Korea in the quarterfinals?

I missed the 2nd half of US match. Was chopping veggies for a soup and cut off half the tip of my left middle finger, including part of the nail. It wouldn’t stop bleeding so had to go get it dealt with. Doesn’t look like I missed much.
Use a knife that's not so sharp. You don't need a knife as sharp as a samurai sword for veggies.

Use a knife that's not so sharp. You don't need a knife as sharp as a samurai sword for veggies.

He spent a lot of money on those knives - he’s gonna use ‘em!

Ain’t no soup worth a finger though.

I have a different opinion but see and respect yours.

I highly doubt he'll be ousted. So time will tell. Gregg is highly intelligent and, as much as we excuse the players with their inexperience, this was his first jaunt out as well. I think he'll surprise people.

Looking at that roster Guido posted, you could make an argument that 2030 is even more our year. Especially if we keep getting talent coming up.

Same here, and by no means am I saying that they will fire him or look elsewhere, but I think he was out of his element, his roster decisions were downright puzzling….the talent on this team is undeniable I just hope whomever is in charge doesn’t screw it up….

Same here, and by no means am I saying that they will fire him or look elsewhere, but I think he was out of his element, his roster decisions were downright puzzling….the talent on this team is undeniable I just hope whomever is in charge doesn’t screw it up….
Maybe that’s why van Gaal called out greggg’s lack of tactics- he wants to coach usmnt for 2026

I’m sure someone will do a deep dive soon - a lot of what we’re reaping now was planted by klinnsman
greggg has been hit or miss with dual nationals
(But reportedly, usmnt can really handcuff managers trying to find/develop players)
That’s part of why I feel next manager will have to have a big enough rep to have autonomy over the org
But will the org have enough guts to hire someone who will tell them ‘no’?

the Fra v Pol game has been good. FRA up 1-0 at half.

the Fra v Pol game has been good. FRA up 1-0 at half.

Poles had a fantastic opportunity but Lloris came up big then Varane to clear 3rd shot off goal line.

It's been really good as Poland isn't just sitting back.

I really like the French unis. No prints, no lines, just bold colors. Extra credit to Giroud for wearing the red shoes that match the red socks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom