2024 Tropical Weather Thread (19 Viewers)

Don't look now, but that orange blob in the 7-day outlook has turned into a red blob. :covri:

Anybody ever known someone named Beryl?

She’s got to count for at least 10 by herself yeah?
Huge thread derailment but they showed some clips of the AFI tributes over the years for the 50th anniversary on TCM. Nora Ephron was one of the, I guess, presenters would be the word for Meryl who essentially played Nora in Heartburn. Her whole spiel was golden but the best part was when she said some days when she just doesn't want to "play" herself, she calls Meryl to come over and Meryl is a better her and if you ever get a chance for Meryl to play you, you should go for it.

Oh, heck, here it is

Huge thread derailment but they showed some clips of the AFI tributes over the years for the 50th anniversary on TCM. Nora Ephron was one of the, I guess, presenters would be the word for Meryl who essentially played Nora in Heartburn. Her whole spiel was golden but the best part was when she said some days when she just doesn't want to "play" herself, she calls Meryl to come over and Meryl is a better her and if you ever get a chance for Meryl to play you, you should go for it.

Oh, heck, here it is

My favorite actress by a long shot. She can literally play anyone. I often forget that I am watching her and not her character.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom