2024 Tropical Weather Thread (5 Viewers)

Radar appears to show the first signifiant band incoming, arriving there in about half an hour (~ 9:10 am EDT)
One Met on stormm2k believes it will pass just to the north of Greneda. It's still bad news because
Beryl has a large southern eyewall. The Grenadines may take the brunt of this storm.

This is certainly an ominous start to the "predicted" active 2024 hurricane season. Sure hope this year doesn't break the insurance market.

Do we know which direction Brandon's camera is facing? North?

I think they are on the west side of island, since the winds/clouds moving right to left in camera

ok someone talking and said Tyrell Bay is about 4 mi SOUTH of them. so they close to airport area i think

Do we know which direction Brandon's camera is facing? North?
geolocated.

Hotel Carriacou

so cam has to be looking West. they have camera pov toward that intersection just nw of the hotel.

It's getting "good". Just saw a palm tree go down.

ETA: Stream just went down

Last edited:
I think they are on the west side of island, since the winds/clouds moving right to left in camera

ok someone talking and said Tyrell Bay is about 4 mi SOUTH of them. so they close to airport area i think
Thanks. I just Google mapped the hotel and it looks like that patio camera is facing NNW-ish.

Edit: I see efil4stnias beat me to it (I had to take a call and didn't finish my message ;)).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom