2024 Tropical Weather Thread (3 Viewers)

I hate posting that. Prime ministers office asked me too. Totally a publicity thing for them since nobody on the island will see it with no coms. Hopefully it will help the family members in other locations some calm.
If it helps bring comfort and relief to some family members, it's a good thing you're doing. You and Jonathan take care of yourselves.

We're staying weather alert here in Houston, since some of the tracks are trending on the north side of the cone. Nothing to worry about now, but I'm doing some prep that will be annoying if I wait and Beryl does come this way. I'm making sure I have batteries and bottled water since those things will run out fast at the store, and mainly I need to clean the garbage out of our garage so that if the need arises, we have room to move the car and lawn stuff in there.

We're staying weather alert here in Houston, since some of the tracks are trending on the north side of the cone. Nothing to worry about now, but I'm doing some prep that will be annoying if I wait and Beryl does come this way. I'm making sure I have batteries and bottled water since those things will run out fast at the store, and mainly I need to clean the garbage out of our garage so that if the need arises, we have room to move the car and lawn stuff in there.
Good luck and stay safe. You all are my people and I worry…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom