Comic Book Talk (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
The "what are you reading" thread gave me the idea to kick off a comic book discussion thread. I was kind of surprised that we didn't have one going already, seeing as we have a rather diverse crowd of comic lovers. So, to get this one going, I bring this news:

https://screenrant.com/superman-costume-action-comics/

And I couldn't be more excited by it! :)

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
Ok. So I read the first issue of King's Bat/Cat (out tomorrow). It's all over the place. I won't say that I miss him on regular series right now.

OP
bonnjer

bonnjer

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm torn. Part of me says, "Ohhhh, new and shiny! Nice!" Another part of me says, "What the Fork!? That's not Spider-Man!"

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
Y'all heard it here first, but my favorite Robin is getting a new book in April... to be announced tomorrow.

Yaaayyy!!!

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
The new Black Widow run is interesting. Hawkeye, Winter Soldier, and Yelena Bulova are part of the story. They're only at issue 4 so it isn't too late to jump in.

I'm curious about the new DC Future State stuff. I hear that the new Wonder Woman is done well. This week she's sharing a book with Superman. Is there word if she'll have her own book again? I don't care for Superman.

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
The new Black Widow run is interesting. Hawkeye, Winter Soldier, and Yelena Bulova are part of the story. They're only at issue 4 so it isn't too late to jump in.

I'm curious about the new DC Future State stuff. I hear that the new Wonder Woman is done well. This week she's sharing a book with Superman. Is there word if she'll have her own book again? I don't care for Superman.
She's getting a new TV show on the CW.

Speaking of Future State, John Ridley is getting a digital-first books to serve as a prequel to his Next Batman story, which will look further into the issues with the Fox family and Tim's turn to pick up the mantle of Batman.

OP
bonnjer

bonnjer

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
I might give the new Superman run a shot after Future State. Haven't read it since Bendis forked it all up after the great job Tomasi and Jurgens did.

(But Batman beats Superman every time.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom