PSA - get your colonoscopy (3 Viewers)

Mine was cranberry flavored. It didn't taste bad at all. The problem was staying up all night and going to the bathroom
Mine is scheduled in November. I think I'm just going to sit on the toilet all night and lean my head against the wall. All that getting up through the night for my first one was intolerable.

Thanks for posting this. Just saw my doctor for a regular checkup yesterday and she gave me the option of getting a colonoscopy now since I’m 45 or put it off a few more years. I decided to just go ahead and get it done now.

I just saw my doctor earlier this week. I'm also 45 and he recommended I do it. I told him that I'd think about it, but I think I'll go ahead and do it.

Mine is scheduled in November. I think I'm just going to sit on the toilet all night and lean my head against the wall. All that getting up through the night for my first one was intolerable.
This isn't recommended. Sitting too long on the toilet can cause the blood to pool and start to clot.

Fwiw, I just stayed up all night,watched TV and surfed the web.

This isn't recommended. Sitting too long on the toilet can cause the blood to pool and start to clot.

Probably tongue in cheek, but yeah, when I sit on the toilet more than 10 minutes, my legs go numb, and takes a few minutes for them to feel normal again.

I'm on the other side of 50 myself, so this is something I need to do as well.

Forgot the sarcasm font.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom