Red Dead Redemption (2 Viewers)

St. Widge

Besmirching You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This game continues to be really detailed and full of surprises after a week of obsessive playing. Just amazing that no two missions are alike and how they manage to surprise you over and over again.

St. Widge

Besmirching You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i found an old run down shack with a cauldron brewing in it...
There is some kind of witch or serial killer out there. I found a body without at head or lower body, covered in blood, and tied by two arms into a tree. It had torches in the ground around it but it was hard to tell if half had been eaten or what was going on. It was dark and storming with lightning and pretty spooky. There have been a few other similar things around too.

I also found a tiny church with tiny pews in it. Perfect for zeetes.

Last edited:

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
This game continues to be really detailed and full of surprises after a week of obsessive playing. Just amazing that no two missions are alike and how they manage to surprise you over and over again.
It's mostly just a bunch of horseback riding. And then you think you have an innocuous encounter and it's a group of thugs that blows your head off. This game is dumb.

OP
OP
antipop

antipop

Call It
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
There is some kind of witch or serial killer out there. I found a body without at head or lower body, covered in blood, and tied by two arms into a tree. It had torches in the ground around it but it was hard to tell if half had been eaten or what was going on. It was dark and storming with lightning and pretty spooky. There have been a few other similar things around too.

I also found a tiny church with tiny pews in it. Perfect for zeetes.

yeah, i found that one...and i found another on under a train trestle...did you grab the map from the head??

St. Widge

Besmirching You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, i found that one...and i found another on under a train trestle...did you grab the map from the head??
No. I didn't realize that you could get the body down. I tried to use my knife but it would not work. Didn't occur to me at the time to just shoot the ropes.

OP
OP
antipop

antipop

Call It
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No. I didn't realize that you could get the body down. I tried to use my knife but it would not work. Didn't occur to me at the time to just shoot the ropes.

not from the body...the head which is behind the tree

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's mostly just a bunch of horseback riding. And then you think you have an innocuous encounter and it's a group of thugs that blows your head off. This game is dumb.
Did you unlock the fast travel mode yet?

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Once you upgrade Dutch and Arthur's tents, you get fast travel. It shows you the map that is added to Arthur's tent on the outside of his cart.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 27