Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (1 Viewer)

As much as I enjoy Discovery and Picard, SNW is a vastly superior show to them. Six episodes in and it has the feel of a show like TNG had once it hit its stride in season three. My only complaint remains that there's not enough Hemmer.

Another good episode. SNW is absolutely solid. My only complaint about the episode.....where the fork was Hemmer?

As much as I enjoy Discovery and Picard, SNW is a vastly superior show to them. Six episodes in and it has the feel of a show like TNG had once it hit its stride in season three. My only complaint remains that there's not enough Hemmer.

Hemmer Fan Club President? 😉

I want Mountain Man Pike's hair..

Also watched the first episode last night. I was pleasantly surprised by the show. Really liked TOS and Enterprise references. I am slightly hopeful for the series. Just hope it doesn't turn into a social justice platform like Discovery did.
Correct (re. Discovery)
The best Star Trek when considering from the 1960s original series until current day was/is
Star Trek the Next Generation.
Anyone agree?

Last edited:
Correct (re. Discovery)
The best Star Trek when considering from the 1960s original series until current day was/is
Anyone agree?
No doubt it was the best, but I'm really liking SNW. If they keep their heads straight, this could rival TNG. Of course TNG had a long run, I hope this one does too.

Correct (re. Discovery)
Anyone agree?
TOS
TNG
DS9
(SNW?)
ENT
VOY
LARPing at a 'Con
PIC
garbage
barf
STD

TOS
TNG
DS9
(SNW?)
ENT
VOY
LARPing at a 'Con
PIC
garbage
barf
STD

For me, It’s TNG/DS9/SNW/TOS/LDeck/Prodigy/ENT/VOY/Disco.

And, except for the 1st season of Disco, I don’t hate any of them. Also, considering the fantastic start of SNW, I really believe it will go to the top of my list. TNG and DS9 took 3 seasons to get into a good groove. SNW is already there IMO.

For me, It’s TNG/DS9/SNW/TOS/LDeck/Prodigy/ENT/VOY/Disco.

And, except for the 1st season of Disco, I don’t hate any of them. Also, considering the fantastic start of SNW, I really believe it will go to the top of my list. TNG and DS9 took 3 seasons to get into a good groove. SNW is already there IMO.

Ohh!
It's not Ent, Voy, Disco, Country, Gregorian Chants, Star Trek Discovery.
I was confused for a second...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom