Ukraine (20 Viewers)

seems like North Korea will soon have a shortage of fighter pilots also..
Probably not, they have a large air force and generations of trained pilots for those aircraft. I bet there are aircraft in their air force which have trained three generations of pilots who might still be alive.

Imagine grandpa, dad, and son all being trained in the same aircraft.

At the same time they are a large air force they are also the world's largest collection of working museum aircraft. A nice cross section of old Soviet and Chinese aircraft all in one gigantic air museum.

Probably not, they have a large air force and generations of trained pilots for those aircraft. I bet there are aircraft in their air force which have trained three generations of pilots who might still be alive.

Imagine grandpa, dad, and son all being trained in the same aircraft.

At the same time they are a large air force they are also the world's largest collection of working museum aircraft. A nice cross section of old Soviet and Chinese aircraft all in one gigantic air museum.
Before the war with Ukraine, Russia had the second largest Airforce in the world. But like with Russia, until they were actually tested in real combat, you just don't know how NK stands up.

Of the sources I listen to Mick Ryan comes the closest to thinking North Korean line troops might be thrown into the war in Ukraine.

Ryan says if... . If.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom