Saints and Carr deal released $150M over 4 years $100M fully guaranteed (2 Viewers)

Maybe if you did some real research you'd understand why we are onboard with signing Carr. Here I'll do some of the work for you

Thank you. I watched this. I also watched Carr play in real time.

Actually, I'm not. If you actually looked at the rest of the post, I put up the game clips that confirms my points.

You mean an All-22 like this
Have you watched the All-22 of every single one of Carr's and Winston's plays since they've been in the NFL? I ask because you've never posted the All-22 of every single one of Carr's or Winston's plays.

What you've posted of Carr's and Winston's plays is a very small percentage of all of their plays. It should not surprise anyone that the small percentage of their plays that you have posted always seem to support what you are saying.

You're not going to post any videos, or stats for that matter, that don't support what you're saying. Most people wouldn't.

Bottom line, I'll always put more stock in the evaluations from NFL professionals over the evaluations of anyone on any fan site who isn't an active or retired NFL professional.

Can you show 3 current or former NFL professionals that currently have Winston graded as high or higher than Carr?

Last edited:
Eh, I don't buy it. But whatever. I've concluded the only thing that would change your mind is if he has a career year this season. To each his own.
I don’t understand what you mean. I pointed out some facts about Carr, and hope he does well. Change my mind? I don’t get where u are going.

I don’t understand what you mean. I pointed out some facts about Carr, and hope he does well. Change my mind? I don’t get where u are going.
They’re not facts. They’re your opinion (from, as you said, watching him). Which you’re welcome to.

They’re not facts. They’re your opinion (from, as you said, watching him). Which you’re welcome to.
The fact was that a qb desperate team let Carr walk. The fact was he got benched during his most recent season. The third fact was Dalton out performed him when the Raiders and Saints played in 2022. Fourth he was shutout when Raiders played Saints.
My hope is that he does great. My opinion is that many people or overhyping him.

The fact was that a qb desperate team let Carr walk. The fact was he got benched during his most recent season. The third fact was Dalton out performed him when the Raiders and Saints played in 2022. Fourth he was shutout when Raiders played Saints.

I dont know why you keep talking about that Saints Raiders game. You realize our defense is pretty good right and the Raiders defense not so good? And that Carr faced our defense and Dalton the Raiders defense?

Put Dalton in as the Raiders QB and I bet we win 38-0 and not 24-0 since he would have probably thrown 2 pick 6

I dont know why you keep talking about that Saints Raiders game. You realize our defense is pretty good right and the Raiders defense not so good? And that Carr faced our defense and Dalton the Raiders defense?

Put Dalton in as the Raiders QB and I bet we win 38-0 and not 24-0 since he would have probably thrown 2 pick 6
Yes, but I also realize the defense only shutout one team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom