The Expanse (1 Viewer)

First Time Poster

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Okay, the following for this show seems to be small so can I ask questions without spoiler tags?

Brad Mojo

Funkier than you.
Reaction score
Fine by me. I agree there probably aren't people checking this thread that haven't already seen the show.

First Time Poster

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Got super busy yall. My bad. Okay, so my big question from last night, is Naomi alive?! Like, was her intention to kill herself? But then she stuck the thing in her leg so I perhaps not. Last night's ending thru me off. Also, I guess I'm not following Marco's plan. Was he going to use Naomi's ship as a decoy of some sort to lure the Roci into his fleet and destroy it? Am I missing something?

Brad Mojo

Funkier than you.
Reaction score
Yes. The injection was hyper-oxygenated blood (or plasma or whatever) that kept her alive a few crucial seconds. The ship was her ship so the plan is to lure the Roci in to save Naomi. They made a point to mention that the controls on Naomi's ship had been disabled and they were controlling it remotely.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, that's the part I missed. Makes a ton of sense now.
But Cyn is almost certainly done
Remember Marco doesn’t know that Holden knows about the Martian warships (so Marco thinks it would be easy to bait Holden)
Also they’ve don’t enough crumb dropping about Naomi’s virus taking down a ship...

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Explain!

(Have I not been paying attention this season?!)
When she was young and with Marco she wrote a code/virus designed to disable a reactor so they could board the disabled ship
marco changed the code to blow up the reactor and it killed lots on luna
which is probably why she left Marco in the first place
Marco tried put that same code on the Roci (this season), that’s when she saved Holden when she put together what Filip meant about saving her life

its notable that we saw Cyn leaving the ‘dummy’ ship presumably jerryrigging it - I’m assuming he left some way for her to rewrite the code

First Time Poster

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
When she was young and with Marco she wrote a code/virus designed to disable a reactor so they could board the disabled ship
marco changed the code to blow up the reactor and it killed lots on luna
which is probably why she left Marco in the first place
Marco tried put that same code on the Roci (this season), that’s when she saved Holden when she put together what Filip meant about saving her life

its notable that we saw Cyn leaving the ‘dummy’ ship presumably jerryrigging it - I’m assuming he left some way for her to rewrite the code

Damn. Ima have to rewatch this season. Thanks GMR.

Brad Mojo

Funkier than you.
Reaction score
Also they’ve don’t enough crumb dropping about Naomi’s virus taking down a ship...

I don't think that Naomi will use her virus to kill Inaros' ship with Philip on board. If she still loves him after he helped kill billions of people she's never going to willingly kill him.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think that Naomi will use her virus to kill Inaros' ship with Philip on board. If she still loves him after he helped kill billions of people she's never going to willingly kill him.
We’re being setup for Filip killing Marco which means that’s the only plot line we can remove from the table
No I don’t think Naomi blows up Marco’s ship
I’m thinking Alex and Draper will meet up with Holden before the showdown
I would love for Amos to find his way back, but I don’t see how??

First Time Poster

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Where did Naomi get the oxygenated blood from? Did Filip hand it to her during the pat down? :unsure:

Maxp

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Slow episode this week, I guess this season will end with getting the gang back together. To be honest I'd rate this season above this year's Mandalorian. It's the best sci-fi since BSG.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom