The Mandalorian discussion thread (4 Viewers)

You know, something else that would make sense if the Armourer is Rook is that Death Watch didn't have the "never remove your helmet" rule when Pre Vizsla was the head of it. What if it was the Armourer who instigated that law so no one would know who she really is?

another rumor I've seen is Gideon is going to mind flay Din and make him forget all about his time with Grogu and then have Din fight on the side of the Empire which could lead to Din fighting Bo Katan and him hunting down Grogu next season which might be even worse than killing him off. I guess we will find out in a few days

tenor.gif
That’s one’s messed up
I like it

I'm not so sure the Armorer is the spy because Gideon would've known about Bo and the Mandalorians sooner.
Well she could be a spy, like ‘I’ll get rid of the nite owls and you can keep your cult, you just have to lure them to me’
That’s supported by Bo’s admission that she surrendered to Gideon only to be double crossed

I suppose Gideon could have lied to Kane to cover his bases, but that’s more of a stretch

Axe is obviously the easier one to pull off and, it would give Bo another crisis in leadership

Perhaps the most intriguing scenario is that Bo dark sabers Gideon before learning who the spy is and she has to determine if it’s Axe or Armorer

I’d really be interested in what the issue Pedro has bc this has to be the easiest check he’s ever cashed

But him departing would kind of explain some of the herky jerky plotting this season
They certainly did go out of their way to separate Din from the other Mandos - the weirdest part of that whole sequence was Grogu not throwing a Jedi Force fit once they wrapped up Din
BUT
To put Grogu through that - that seems a step too dark for how they’ve built the Grogu character so far
they didn't put him in that IG11 (12) for nothing. He's gonna do what he always does... strut out there and save his daddy.

Interesting theory. While I don't have the tik tok app installed on my phone, I'm still able to watch the video...

Interesting theory. While I don't have the tik tok app installed on my phone, I'm still able to watch the video...

It's an interesting theory, but I think there's a few things working against it:

1. In this last episode, Din tells Bo-Katan that he doesn't really know anything about the Darksaber and that it means nothing to his people, and that he'd follow her for reasons of honor, etc. instead. Din was raised in that covert, so if the Darksaber doesn't really mean anything to "his people," it doesn't really make sense that most of them would bounce as soon as they saw Gideon with the Darksaber.

2. We don't know who (or what) was in those new model beskar Stormtrooper kits Gideon unleashed on the Mandos, but they were pretty much cannon fodder until the Praetorian Guards showed up. In fact, it's shown that the Mandos were able to beat them by immediately knowing the weak spots in the armor (like the gap between the chest and back armor and the helmet) and hitting them there. They didn't seem to fight the Mandalorians on equal footing at all, which you would think another group of Mandos would do.

Here's the thing about the whole rumour that "Din will die because Pedro has issues."

Even if Pascal and Filoni/Favreau are having problems (zero of these onset problem rumours have ever been substantiated), Favreau and Filoni would have to be the world's biggest morons to kill off the main character of a show that is on everyone's radar. They have a main character whose face never needs to be shown. If Pascal really wants out they'd let him walk and find another actor who can imitate the voice. Problem solved.

So, no, not buying this internet blah blah woof woof.

Here's the thing about the whole rumour that "Din will die because Pedro has issues."

Even if Pascal and Filoni/Favreau are having problems (zero of these onset problem rumours have ever been substantiated), Favreau and Filoni would have to be the world's biggest morons to kill off the main character of a show that is on everyone's radar. They have a main character whose face never needs to be shown. If Pascal really wants out they'd let him walk and find another actor who can imitate the voice. Problem solved.

So, no, not buying this internet blah blah woof woof.
Exactly. Killing off the main character would make no sense. Unless Kathleen Kennedy stepped in and said, "Enough of this wildy successful foolishness. Kill off Mando and make Bo Katan the lead." Wait a minute, that's actually plausible.

Let's hope they have sense enough to not destroy the heart of this show which is the relationship between Mando and Grogu. Without that it would just be a show about Mandalorians fighting the Empire, which is cool and all but it would no longer be The Mandalorian.

Of all the rumors I've seen the most compelling is Mando having his mind wiped and fighting for Gideon. That would be devastating but it would make for a great story.

Exactly. Killing off the main character would make no sense. Unless Kathleen Kennedy stepped in and said, "Enough of this wildy successful foolishness. Kill off Mando and make Bo Katan the lead." Wait a minute, that's actually plausible.

Let's hope they have sense enough to not destroy the heart of this show which is the relationship between Mando and Grogu. Without that it would just be a show about Mandalorians fighting the Empire, which is cool and all but it would no longer be The Mandalorian.

Of all the rumors I've seen the most compelling is Mando having his mind wiped and fighting for Gideon. That would be devastating but it would make for a great story.
Also, if people need evidence, in every episode summary, they always refer to Din as "The Mandalorian", not as Din.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom