Spoiler Spoiler Thread: Avengers Infinity War (1 Viewer)

Remember, nothing they had could hurt him like that. Only Thor's Stormbreaker would be able to cut him, and that wasn't an option at that time.

#1, you can cram it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5sb8LBeaQQ&t=1s

#2 Otherwise... At a minimum, I'd watch the Avengers, Avengers Age of Ultron, Thor: Ragnarok, Guardians of the Galaxy, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Captain America Civil War, Dr. Strange.... I'd consider the other two Captain America's and at least the first Iron Man... and since it just came out Digitally, Black Panther.

But cramming it might be easier.

I think that's too many. I would say:

Avengers
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ultron (I wanted to leave this out, but Vision / Scarlet Witch)
Dr. Strange
Civil War

Black Panther if you have time, but at the end of Civil War you get all the info you really need to know about Wakanda (it's hidden and technologically advanced).

Those 5 will tell you everything you need to know. The only other thing you really need to know is Thor looses his hammer in Ragnarok and meets Hulk (both of which are in trailers).

Last edited:
Was The Ancient One using the Time Stone to view the future? I don't recall seeing her wearing it.

They never showed her doing it, she makes it sound like that she's done it in the past. And you're right, she doesn't specify if she was using the time stone but to me she's implying it as well.

They never showed her doing it, she makes it sound like that she's done it in the past. And you're right, she doesn't specify if she was using the time stone but to me she's implying it as well.

It could also have been metaphorical. She was so fixated on her death, she did whatever it took to extend her life.

Well apparently we should be just as upset at Thor as we are in Star Lord. He purposefully didn't go for the head shot so that he could tell Thanos that he got his revenge. Had he gone for the head shot the snap wouldn't have happened.

Well apparently we should be just as upset at Thor as we are in Star Lord. He purposefully didn't go for the head shot so that he could tell Thanos that he got his revenge. Had he gone for the head shot the snap wouldn't have happened.

I'm not sure that Thor even knew about the possibility of the snap, he had been away the whole movie.

I'm not sure that Thor even knew about the possibility of the snap, he had been away the whole movie.

That's not the point, he could have gone for the kill shot but didn't just so he can tell Thanos I got my revenge. If anything that's worse than Star Lord trying to kill Thanos seeing as how he's reacting to Gamora's death. it was an impulse. Thor purposefully made the decision to slowly kill Thanos so he can talk to him for a moment.

That's not the point, he could have gone for the kill shot but didn't just so he can tell Thanos I got my revenge. If anything that's worse than Star Lord trying to kill Thanos seeing as how he's reacting to Gamora's death. it was an impulse. Thor purposefully made the decision to slowly kill Thanos so he can talk to him for a moment.

I have to disagree in that Thor made his mistake without knowing what the stakes were, while Star Lord made his knowing fully that with all the stones all Thanos had to do was snap.

I have to disagree in that Thor made his mistake without knowing what the stakes were, while Star Lord made his knowing fully that with all the stones all Thanos had to do was snap.

He knew what the stakes were. Thanos was collecting the infinity stones and he murdered a bunch of his people. Thor chose to not murder him immediately so he could gloat for a moment. Star Lord didn't think, he reacted exactly like how he did to Ego when finding out he put the tumor in his mother. One was impulse while the other was deliberate.

I love that we can be having these discussions about this movie. It was that awesome. I'll be seeing it for my 2nd time today in Prime 3D. I hope that I'm right and that Prime is HDR which would make it similar to Dolby except it has 3D as well.

Gamora is the one who mentioned the snap, and Thor was there when she said it.

I'm not sure Thor aimed for his chest, vs head. I think he just went for center mass to get a kill shot. He then pushed it in to finish the job.

I agree with Ward. I think he just went straight for the biggest part of the target. I think being able to get up close and personal was just an added bonus to him as he pushed it in.

Actually in the theater now waiting for it to start, so I'll pay closer attention to that series of events.

That wouldn't work

Strange could have opened a portal around his arm and close it, which would have removed his arm from this dimension, thus severing it from his body. But they lost in the end of that version of the movie.

I agree with Ward. I think he just went straight for the biggest part of the target. I think being able to get up close and personal was just an added bonus to him as he pushed it in.

The directors said he aimed for the chest so that he could have a moment to tell Thanos that he got his revenge. They also said had he aimed for the head he would have killed Thanos.

The directors said he aimed for the chest so that he could have a moment to tell Thanos that he got his revenge. They also said had he aimed for the head he would have killed Thanos.

Cool, I didn't see that.

I really like how open they, The Russo brothers, have been since the movie came out. Really cool to hear all the insight that they are putting out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom